BENSON BLVD PATHWAY
As this project is just beginning, there are no additional project details to provide besides those already given in the “Overview” section of the website.
Please plan to attend one of the Community Council meetings or contact the project team at email@example.com with any questions or comments. As a local trail system user, we value your knowledge and input regarding the condition of the Benson Boulevard Pathway.
FISH CREEK TRAIL
95% level plans are being developed to rehabilitate two segments of Fish Creek Trail. The existing Fish Creek trail has significant:
- Cracking and damage to the existing asphalt surfacing
- Root intrusion below the trail
- Differential settlement & rutting of the trail
- Leaning light poles due to poor subgrade soils
- Deterioration of four pedestrian bridges spanning Fish Creek
- Inadequate hydraulic capacity at pedestrian bridges to convey large flows caused by storm events.
The photos provided on this page depict the deterioration of the existing Fish Creek Trail.
As a local trail system user, we value your knowledge and input regarding the condition of Fish Creek Trail. Please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.